Think Like an Editor – Storytelling Workshop
Today’s communications professionals have the ability to reach a global audience with a single Tweet. But so too to do your biggest rivals and critics. It very much is a published or be damned world we live in. In the always-on world of social media communication core editorial skills help brands build successful engagement with their target audiences and community giving them information that is useful, informative and entertaining.
This introductory editorial training workshop will teach communicators the basics of thinking like a social media editor including:
- How to get the public buzzing about your editorial content
- How effective social media communications can raise your SEO profile and become one of your most important digital marketing investments
- How to unlock the newsworthy content stored within your organization
- How to identify the digital media story-telling tools that are right for your organization’s story
- What to consider when building a multi-lingual/ multi-national community
What You Get Out Of It
We can’t teach you the full skills of being an editor in just one session but you will gain a solid grounding in how to shape your communication strategy for an online audience that expects ongoing and engaging editorial content.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matthew Yeomans on 07949 830256 for more information.
What our clients have said about our training courses:
“I’ve attended umpteen social media conferences, forums, webinars and courses and nothing comes close to your course yesterday.”
- Lorraine Forrest-Turner, Content Editor, HPS Group
“The training sessions blended Matthew’s experience as an accomplished journalist, genuine social media maven, and as an event organiser and speaker. They were appreciated. And they worked. “
- Chris Reed, Managing Partner, Brew Digital
“Matthew’s brought a journalist’s perspective to the social web, which, when earned attention is the order of the day, is one of the most valuable points of view to have.”
- Antony Mayfield, Founding Partner, Brilliant Noise