Infographic: How other companies manage social media
Now, thanks to a comprehensive survey by PR Daily, you can. Well, sort of, in the form of this insightful infographic, which showcases the results of a survey of more than 2,700 communicators.
Key findings include:
- 42% of companies have only one person working on their social media
- 25% of companies enlist the help of interns with social media
- Only 5% of companies are ‘highly satisfied’ with their social campaigns
- Almost 90% of companies measure their success in terms of likes and followers
- The biggest challenges in monitoring social media are lack of time (65%) and lack of manpower (63%).