SMI conference early bird tickets selling fast!
This year’s conference looks at ’360 degrees of a social company’, examining how social tools, technologies and thinking are shaping the next generation of successful companies and organisations. During the one-day event, delegates will learn:
- how customer conversation analytics is improving improving sales, customer service and marketing all at the same time
- how employee engagement is being transformed by social tool and technologies
- how social commerce is shaping the entire operations of retail companies
- how new social platforms are influencing the planning and execution of social media marketing
- how smart legal policies are making social media engagement a seamless part of major corporations
- how the best companies prepare for a social media crisis before it arises
- how social media storytelling and content marketing is transforming online marketing
- how crowdsourcing and crowdfunding are having a positive impact on corporate decision making
…and much more! Book now to avoid missing out.